Friday, April 16, 2010

easter egg hunt

It certainly took long enough this morning to get Blogger working. Here, finally, is a video of Isaac's first Easter Egg hunt! You know you haven't blogged in a long time when your 3 (?) year old cousin has blogged more recently than you....

Isaac is doing great and has been trying a variety of solid foods lately. He ate a lot of banana last night, some oyster crackers, and pear/mango puree. He still loves to nurse though. Several nights this week, he only woke up twice during the night though. I have been enjoying this immensely. I even had several dreams the last week.



Soon, I will need to start planning his 1 year birthday! Very excited about that. It's hard to believe that at this time last year I still didn't know Isaac yet. I'll try to post more pictures this weekend. There is much catching up to do!

1 comment:

  1. We have been WAITING for new pictures!!! Only waking up twice during the night for several nights, in addition to your lounging around during the week at grad school with only 100's, instead of 1000's, of pages to read and soap notes etc...we knew you must have been spending your time eating bon bons instead of posting pictures. WE LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete