Girls' clothes are definitely cute, but for me, every time I see miniature man clothes for boys, I suppress a squeal of reaction to the extreme cuteness of the idea. Like those undershirts - apparently they make them in XS for boys. We found this out when we followed my cousin's advice and went to Target to find some underwear for our potty-trained (mostly) sweet child. Now, with these undershirts, Papa and Isaac can match!
I know we should be at church, but in a very uncharacteristic turn of events, Isaac fell asleep about an hour ago. There is always Spanish Mass. In fact, I'd like to brush up on my Spanish. (I can understand it okay...)
I have been so tired this weekend. Starting work has wiped me out. It's not the same as going back to school - it's all day! And it's new so I think it's more mentally exhausting than anything. Once I start working with the kids, I think I'll get back in the groove, but right now, I'm just asking myself, "WHAT am I supposed to be doing that I forgot?" Luckily all my co-workers are so nice and helpful and have been answering all my questions. And, I have to be easy on myself - I was only in the office for maybe 3.5 hours total, so I think I've been pretty productive in that amount of time - for my first year! Isaac has been spending time with family (great-aunts and great-grandparents and some cousins who stopped by), and this week, Auntie Anna and baby London will be here all week to watch him! Then daycare starts the next week. Starting on Friday, when he woke up, he said, "It's another day!" Those were the first words out of his mouth.
Although of course Isaac wasn't even close to born 10 years ago, I remember September 11. It really upset me. I was a freshman in high school. What was upsetting was thinking about what everyone must have been thinking right before they died. It was all so tragic even though luckily I didn't know anyone involved in it. Uncle Doug was over on the east coast at the time but I don't think super close. I hope Isaac does not have to experience anything like this in his lifetime (even though I know that's a pretty radical, long-shot hope).
It's another day! Just love his sayings....cute little a shirt too!
ReplyDelete