Saturday, September 21, 2013

moving

Why yes, we are moving after all. We are moving to Salem. We are doing it today.

Mama got a job at the last minute (for this school year) up in Salem, so we are going to move so there will be no more commute. That part will be good. Otherwise we are going to really miss all our family and friends in Eugene, as well as Eugene itself. 

Here is Sonia at her last day of daycare. Sleeping on a cot like a big girl!
 Isaac stopped by his old school to say goodbye, and got a dogpile hug. 
 And here is Isaac with Teacher Sandy, his favorite. My favorite too. All the teachers were great at the Little French School, but Teacher Sandy and Isaac had a special bond. Luckily Isaac was not sad (I'm sure he doesn't see this as final), because I sure shed some tears!
We were talking yesterday after we got our new place, and we remembered that when we were moving to Eugene four years ago that we weren't too excited about it either. Now we love it and don't want to leave. So I am sure we will both adjust. I think Papa and I are both like that. We do get attached to places but we don't mind a new adventure either. 

1 comment:

  1. Awe, Eugene is a good place definitely with all the family and friends.....but yes, Salem is a new adventure! and the driving (or lack of so much I should say) will be SO much better

    ReplyDelete