Isaac and I played with playdough the other day. We made our own. It used cream of tartar (one of the most awesome ingredients ever and one I actually have on hand because the only other recipe I have ever used it in is snickerdoodles (we make those a lot). At first I said, "No, Isaac, I don't think we have time for that tonight." Then I thought, well, when are we going to have time? So we just went ahead and made it - and yes, we did have enough time. Here is Isaac, the creator of many playdough sculptures. We collaborated on many of them.
This one is all Isaac though.
I cut out this star and added pasta eyes; Isaac added the mouth and legs.
It was a nice idea to use pasta shapes with the playdough. It definitely added another dimension. I went and bought little bags of other shapes at Winco after that so we can experiment with them.
What a fun thing to do! Isaac loves playdough, and I didn't know you could make it out of cream of tartar.
ReplyDelete