Today has been a long day. However, I am very much looking forward to tomorrow. My professor is going to the ASHA conference, so class is cancelled, and Isaac and I are going to hang out and I can spend the day doing what I wish I could spend every day doing. In fact, I will probably update this blog with pictures. Right now I'm a little too tired to do that. I'm thinking some baking therapy tonight will help. I am going to make some snickerdoodles. I did fine on my tests though (yes, both of them). Probably not going to cook anything for dinner though. I found some frozen tamales that only take 2 minutes to "cook" in the microwave and that sounds like my type of effort right now.
It was really really windy last night, especially for the valley. It knocked over a lot of our plants on the porch, then blew away the dirt that didn't get back in the pots. Isaac slept right through it. I think I'll go get Isaac a little early today. I am so done with school right now.
ditto. Minus having Isaac, and baking cookies, and eating tamales. Plus the being done with school thing though. For sure. I'll be back in Oregon in 31 days!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're getting a mini-break from school. Much needed, I'm sure. :)
Yes, that brings back memories....hang in there Gina and Laura!
ReplyDelete