Sunday, October 31, 2010

Moo

Pre-Halloween, we drove out Lorane Highway...
all three of us...

We pulled over to the side of the road...
And took a look...

At some real, live cows.

They were some miniature type of cow and they were really cute. Originally they seemed very interested when we pulled up, but soon ran away to the more distant parts of their pasture.

Then we went home and armed with this first-hand knowledge of cows, got ready for Halloween.
Isaac's costume had a perky tail.
And a hood that he kept on, surprisingly, most of the evening.
He found some sidewalk chalk and tried to liven up the entryway.
And we waited inside for trick-or-treaters to come by.

We trained Isaac to hand out the candy, which he did very well with some supervision (i.e. constant reminders). We love our little bovine. Hope everyone had a happy halloween! I think we may be finally on the mend (we've been sick a lot these past 3 weeks).

3 comments:

  1. Soooooooo CUTE! I think I'll title my Halloween post 'Buzz' :)

    But it looks like he had a great time (maybe not as much as the grownups who just love to see the little ones dressed up :) And I enjoyed reading all the updates! Yes, he sure is getting big fast! Time goes by too quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not to mention the person in it!

    ReplyDelete