We went to a wedding on Saturday! I think it's so romantic to get married close to Valentine's day. Why didn't we think of that? Instead ours is at the end of March... Well, I guess there isn't much else to celebrate at the end of March, except a whole bunch of family birthdays! So, maybe that's not bad either. Boompa's mama and papa were married on February 14th. I've heard of other people getting married on that day, but not sure if there are any others in the family. Anyways, this was on the 12th, but still, that's pretty close! So, here are some pictures and a little video. Isaac was really pretty good most of the time, except for about an hour where he got cranky. But, he perked right up again and enjoyed himself until we had to leave. We also got to see Auntie Anna and baby London, and Louisa and Isaac's godparents and baby Josephine and a whoooooooole bunch of other cousins. I just thought of listing them all out then realized that might be a very very long list. Just think of people who should have been there for Eric (Nana's cousin)'s wedding, and you'll probably get a good idea.Isaac had fun dancing with Malachai though.







I love the picture of you, Henri and Isaac. You all look so happy! :)
ReplyDelete