Wednesday, April 27, 2011

fragrant




2 comments:

  1. aw look at London! Getting so big! Does Isaac just love her? I miss you guys - we should arrange a visit sooN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaac loves her so much and always wants to hold and kiss her! We all just love her so much and I wish we could visit her every weekend - it's just such a long drive that unfortunately it seems like it's only once a month or so. :(

    I know, we really do need to visit soon! Henri has talked about making a trip to Seattle sometime this summer. We really should. It would be fun to make a few days of it! I'm graduating June 13 so after that I think my summer will be open! Maybe if I get a job I might have 1 month of work, but otherwise I think it will be time to kick back and relax :)

    ReplyDelete