I sent my camera over to Auntie Anna because she is missing hers and with all the chaos in our tiny apartment, I may well have an extra one floating around and be unaware. Don't worry, I do have a camera so we won't be cut off either, but the first few months are so crucial for pictures because they change so much! I had a few videos I wanted to share but I think they must be on the other SD card. "The implication of this is... that there are no pictures in this post." (I can't wait for my EBP project to be OVER in a little less than 6 weeks).
Isaac is definitely at the three word level now. He has said a few four word things, so I'm sure pretty soon he'll be speaking his mind. He's already doing it with tantrums... so maybe the expression part will help with that? Maybe not. I can always keep my hopes up. So I guess I'll just list a few things Isaac has been saying lately.
I got mama shovel. (I think that was the first 4-word one I noticed)
Mama use it.
Mama drive it.
Mama do it. (etc.)
Bye-bye X. Soon. (such as "bye-bye moto. Soon." It's cute because the intonation on "soon" makes it clear that it's "see you soon" - he just can't say that much yet I guess.)
Isaac driving.
Isaac driver.
Pickup fwuck. (thank goodness he's getting the w in there now)
Baby pickup fwuck. (I don't know why the pickup is a baby truck....)
More Alouette. (his new favorite thing to watch on youtube - the "Alouette" song in French)
No wanna kisses! (when I kiss him too much)
No wanna hugs! (same idea)
No wanna diaper! (etc. speaking of which, the potty training has kind of relapsed. Hm. Oh well, it was good while it lasted. We'll get this eating thing straightened out and try again.)
No wanna dinner!/breakfast! (much to my chagrin)
Very deep. (there's a place between the apartments and the high school that is a trench that fills with water. There is a duck pair back there right now and we like to go see them. The water is probably very deep, or at least I don't want Isaac finding out just how deep it is, so I've told him this numerous times.)
Fuming (swimming: No Isaac, not here. But we will go swimming some day soon again).
Go home.
That is all for today!
No comments:
Post a Comment