Here are some videos from the week of our move.
So sad to leave where we were. It was just so nice to have all the kids around. But Isaac is adjusting to the "new house" pretty well. He has had his moments of confusion, but I think he likes the stairs being inside the "house"! One night, he went to sleep with Papa, and woke up a little upset that he wasn't where he was used to being. He ran out of the one room and into the bathroom. We said, "Isaac, wrong door!"
Isaac has started asking "What?", not "why?" yet, although he did ask just once the other day.
He also said, when we were at the library the other day and he was looking at a brother and sister with their mama. He said, "Mama, I want a sister."
"Oh," I said, "you want a sister now?" He has been saying he wants a brother so this was a change.
"And I want a brother too," he added.
So Isaac would like two siblings. A sister and a brother. Maybe I can have fraternal twins sometime. :)
We are kind of disconnected from the internet and phone right now. It is kind of nice in a way, although somewhat inconvenient to come to the library all the time. Oh well! We'll see how long we do it for.
aww...well he'll adjust quickly. So where did you guys move? Are you pretty close? It's so hard to move with little ones, but it looks like Issac was a big help ;)
ReplyDeleteI love that video of the kids running to the sprinkler!
ReplyDelete