Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm so cute

This is what Isaac told me today when we got back home in the evening: "Mama, I'm so cute. I'm so cute, Mama." I guess I only say it every day. He was bound to say it eventually. Now I have to teach him not to say that all the time/to other people. At least he has a positive self-image. 

Isaac's interpretation of this picture:
"Mama, I grow up a man. I'm so strong. And Isaac's a man in the picture. I want see Isaac drumming. Mama I wanna watch Bouba. Mama this is my computer. I'm gonna ? my computer. I havva look at one thing."

Isaac also has a watch now that he really likes to wear. It doesn't work but it's all about the looks, not the functionality.

Someday I'll write about my thoughts about working, but not today. Just wanted to write about the "cute" boy.

1 comment:

  1. And of course Nana reinforces that description of Isaac's cuteness every time she sees him...

    ReplyDelete