Wednesday, November 23, 2011

sometimes

Isaac's new word lately has been "sometimes". I don't think he entirely understands what it means though. And now my mind has gone completely blank so I can't remember any specific examples. I think it is usually something like "Sometimes, I have a jacket" or something that isn't really a "sometimes" sort of statement, preceded by "sometimes". He is picking up even more words: today he asked about a fire alarm and what we would do if it went off. I said I would probably go out the front door. He said, "Actually, I would probably go out the front door." He also got his last shot before we go to Burkina for the break. They also have this "Flu mist" flu shot now. It was interesting - they just sprayed it up his nose. I wonder if it works.  

These past few days we visited Auntie Anna and baby London. It was so good to see them! I hope they have a happy Thanksgiving, as they won't be coming down... London is starting to chatter away - I bet she'll be saying some words soon! She's just so darn cute!

"Sometimes, I wear sunglasses."

No comments:

Post a Comment