Thursday, March 29, 2012

Visiting Albany!

We drove north (but only a little bit) yesterday to visit Mama's good friends, Brittaini and Laura. I also wanted to see her kids since Grayson is just a little less than 2 months younger than Isaac. Isaac and Grayson have both gotten so big since the last time we met up - it is crazy! Grayson was talking up a storm.

 Laura and I were treated to ponytails by Chloe. Like Brittaini says, Chloe hasn't changed, she just has more vocabulary now. She has always been super smart and I think she knows it. ;)
 Laura got to be quite the center of attention! (Sorry, this isn't the most awesome picture of Laura, but, well, it kind of is an awesome picture.)
It was really good to see everyone. Now I feel satisfied that I have caught up with people over the break. I don't plan for us to travel outside of Eugene/Springfield again until Easter!

And, we have an epic jam-making session planned for this summer. Stay tuned. I am getting excited already. 

1 comment:

  1. I bet it will be a fun jam making session this summer...possibly with some raspberries from your garden?!:)

    ReplyDelete