Saturday, June 23, 2012

petite compaore

Yesterday we found out that we will be having a girl!!! Hooray! I made a new blog for her which differs just in one letter: petitecompaore.blogspot.com but haven't put anything up quite yet. Now, what would I have done if we were having another boy? Well... I'm sure I would have thought of something, but then I guess I didn't have to, did I? :) I don't know if it will make sense to have two blogs, but I have to tell you, I have never been able to finish another scrapbook (except those ones you make online) since Isaac was born, so this is my substitute. I know it isn't realistic to expect to be as good about tracking things with the second or third child, but so far I have been faithfully recording events in her baby book, and I am going to try my best to keep it up!

Any girl advice? I'm going to have to get more girl hair advice but have some prospects. Then again, we'll see. Isaac's hair is pretty straight now. Lots of surprises to look forward to!


1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! Seriously so excited to see a girl version of Issac ;) You're going to love having a daughter!

    And I'm really happy you can come up next week. Really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete