We also got to go to a birthday party for our big cousin Lucia, who has her own blog. We had food, and then we launched rockets! It was fun!
Oh, and I do have some pictures of cousins. I know they are lacking that magical quality of people who usually take these photos, and if you are the parent and want me to remove them, please just let me know and I will be happy to do so. :) Isaac was happy to sit by his cousin Malachai.
"Stand in line, kids!"
"Does that mean I get to go first?" thinks Isaac.
"No, you have to wait."
This party was very fun. Isaac left the Science Factory throwing a big fit. Kind of embarrassing... but I think he was tired too, and well, I don't get embarrassed too easily. Except for that one time when Isaac looked at a guy not wearing a shirt and said, "Mama, that man is growing fat!" in his very projected voice. That was pretty embarrassing and awkward. That was a few months ago though and Isaac now knows: "Mama, you don't say fat. You say bigger."
Thanks for coming to the party! Glad Isaac had fun.
ReplyDelete