Isaac is now doing some representational drawing! Very interesting! He can also trace his name very well when they make the little dots for him at school. I didn't believe it was actually him but he just did it for me this evening, so I guess I'd better give him more credit.
This is a picture he drew of Papa. It has legs and arms and a head! WHAT? When did this happen? How did my little mister go from "mountains" and "circles" just a few months ago to drawings of Papa with a "pickle eye" and a "regular eye"?
He really is learning a lot at preschool, and he likes it a lot now and is having fun. I am glad about that. He always talks about how he played with friends. That is good. That is what I want him to remember - that school was fun!
I like it. I love to watch kids draw :)
ReplyDeleteWow, good drawing Isaac!!
ReplyDeleteWait, How did I comment as petitcompaore??
ReplyDelete