First a picture from after baby Sonia's shower :) Auntie Anna set up such a nice shower, and so much attention to detail! I tried to get a picture of these lollipop favors, but someone stepped on it (accidentally, in the car) before we had a chance... hence the smudge...
Isaac's pumpkin patch pumpkin (left) with our "baby Sonia" pumpkin (right)
From our community garden plot. It was a "Jack be Little" pumpkin plant that didn't make it as far along as I would have liked. Hence, a very little miniature pumpkin. Perfect.
Isaac went trick-or-treating with some friends from preschool. It was cute to see all their little costumes! We had to borrow a bucket because Mama of course forgot, even though the pumpkin bucket has been out and about for at least a month.
Isaac's cape actually broke shortly after the above picture. One of the ribbons came off! I didn't think about how sturdy it might need to be for a whole day of preschooler wear. I still need to fix it. He was content to trick-or-treat in his Batman hood though.
Here he is in the full outfit before all the wear and tear! He said he was Batman, but I'm kind of thinking he thought he was a bat.... Just based on some of his comments. Less about saving people and more about what bats normally do.
Of course after that, there was All Saint's and All Soul's Day, and those kept us pretty busy (I'm not kidding, try going to Mass on a weekday after work - it does cut down a bit on your evening time, although that certainly isn't a bad thing). Then we had this last weekend, and we finally bought a new car, which was good, but also very time-consuming. Oh man. One good thing about daylight savings time is that we now are starting to get Isaac to bed at 7:30 instead, meaning he gets to sleep by 9. I think this extra hour of sleep will be good for him. Especially with a new little someone coming in the next few weeks who will not care what time it is :)
Looking good Issac....I mean, Batman ;)
ReplyDeleteOh, and I'm sad and so sorry we couldn't make it to your shower Gina :( I hope you had a lovely time and you were spoiled, like you deserve! Looking forward to seeing more pictures. And, more importantly, for your due date to arrive so we can meet your new little one!
ReplyDeleteI love that costume!!It turned out so cute!!
ReplyDelete