So, I realize there are some pictures that will necessarily have to be put on one blog or another, because now Isaac and Sonia are together in a lot of activities and pictures :)
This could easily go on either blog, but it is probably equally "weird" on either one. At least Auntie Anna would probably say it was weird. I took a bunch of pictures of my babies' toes the other day. Isaac's feet usually get cold at night so we make him wear socks. Otherwise the feet end up under somebody else's body. Sonia's feet are generally covered with socks, so they tend to be nice and toasty.
Big toes, little toes.
Toenails that need to be trimmed...
Toes that can be held still on their own...
Toes that need assistance to stay still for a picture.
I don't know why the camera was having trouble focusing on Sonia's toes. They are so cute and tiny! Maybe because they are more pale than Isaac's and don't contrast with the background quite as much. Apparently a few shades make a difference?
Finally - baby toes in focus!
I just love them and their sweet little feet.
Precious little toes and feet!!
ReplyDelete