Isaac continues to be a big thinker. He told me yesterday, "rrropes starts with rrrrr." When I asked him which letter he thought "ropes" must start with when it is written, he said "R!"
He knows all his letters except L, and is still a little shaky on J, V, and X sometimes. Some days he knows all the letters, some days he forgets those four. Occasionally he forgets "H", but the good thing is, he knows the sounds the letters make.
Isaac has been biting his fingernails since shortly after Sonia was born. I wonder if he is internalizing some anxiety? He seems pretty happy most of the time though. Or maybe it is just a bad habit that coincidentally started at the same time. Either way, I'm not sure how to get him to stop!
Today he worked on his snapping skills. He is sometimes able to unbutton too.
This was Isaac's idea of "charging the camera battery." The battery is actually supposed to come out of the camera and go in the black part below. Isaac just laid the whole thing on top and plugged it in. It was too cute, so I had to take a picture before helping him out.
Isaac also distributed some stickers he got on Saturday. This is what I found Sunday morning. An appropriate place for it!
Little sweet guy. He has a beautiful mind.
I think the idea for the battery charging might be on the same lines as some of these phones, (that I do not have yet but see in commercials) that you just touch together to exchange information.
ReplyDeleteWhat a totally appropriate place to put the bird sticker Isaac!!