Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pâques 2013: part 1 - egg hunt 1

So... I just realized that I never posted pictures from last Christmas! I will work on rectifying this tomorrow. We all had a week off for Easter, and we spent it at Nana's house in Newport. It was great to spend a good chunk of time with family! One thing that was not great, however, was how we all kept getting sick. We kept passing germs around. It was gross. I'm hoping we can get over our nasty colds soon and be healthy! Apparently Sonia has pinkeye. I thought the green snot coming out of her little eyes was just green snot, but no, that is pinkeye. Who knew the eye did not have to be pink? Obviously not me.

Well, without further ado, here are some Easter pictures! These are from the Lions' Club Easter egg hunt, which is a family tradition. Somehow they managed to upload in reverse order...






 Look at how many people there were! This is just in the 2-5 year old group.



1 comment:

  1. Poor little Sonia with her pinkeye!! I hope she gets better soon. Is she on eye drops?
    Despite all the sickness, it was good to have you guys down!

    ReplyDelete