Saturday, April 13, 2013

today

Sonia turned 5. Months, of course. Isaac said, "Wait... Sonia is months... I am years..."
 Isaac and I played "chase" at the park.
 Isaac asked us to go outside again and again even though it was windy. 
 Eventually, it got nicer.
 We just had to enjoy the sunshine.
 We took some very close up eye pictures.
 Even though Isaac could not keep his eye all the way open...
 We saw a heron at the park.

 And ducklings!

Isaac is so ready for soccer to start this coming week. Every day he asks if he is going to soccer. Papa made him a little "soccer bag" with all his gear. I feel bad for not posting lately - but I started back to work this week and I have had a bad cold for over two weeks. I think I am starting to get better, so hopefully I will put something up again soon. Maybe finish up the Easter pictures? 

1 comment:

  1. Isaac sure has an athletic gait in those pictures!! He looks like a natural

    ReplyDelete