Saturday, August 10, 2013

Seattle and Space Needle

I forgot to mention that the day after Pat and Joanne's wedding, we ended up, on a whim, being tourists in Seattle. I did want to find out where my great aunt and uncle's anniversary celebration was, but my phone was dead and Papa's phone's internet stopped working right as I was trying to load the page with the church's address. Then it never came back. So, happy anniversary fantastic aunt Kathy and fantastic uncle John! We wish we could have made it. What we did figure out was how to get to the Space Needle. Isaac saw it on this Little Einsteins movie we have and said "The Space Needle! I want to go there!" Well, we did, and we actually went on it too. I didn't particularly feel the need to go up, but someone had to go with Isaac, so we figured we might as well send me with Sonia. Then when Sonia gets older, we can say "Oh, look, you have already gone on the Space Needle!" ;)

So here are some pictures of the Space Needle, then the waterfront area afterwards.

A little girl in front of us in line was calling it the "Space Noodle". Pretty cute. 








 We went to this yummy Irish restaurant! So delicious! 




1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun!! I better find out the name of that Irish restaurant so Pops and I can go to it as we will not see Ireland anytime soon.
    Isaac is looking so much older!

    ReplyDelete