In case you missed it, Isaac got a trim at the end of last month. It is the shortest his hair has ever been in his entire life. I am pretty sure of that. Well, except at some point when he was in utero. Nah, the kid was probably conceived with hair.
Papa and Isaac went to the barber together to get this done. Now Papa has seen how it is done and feels like he can recreate it at home.
The only problem with this whole haircutting business is that they look so much older afterwards. My little guy is getting so big. Added to his lankiness, I almost don't know what to do with such an old kid. It is interesting though - I do find myself still interacting a bit differently with Isaac versus the kids I work with - even though now they are all pretty much the same age as him.
Handsome sweet big brother!
SOOOO HANDSOME he is!!
ReplyDelete