One highlight was that Isaac actually ate significant amounts of solid food while we were there. I'm not trying to wean him just yet, but he really does need to eat more solids. Man cannot live on breastmilk alone.
The Wechters and Michael and his friend Austin.
Chel and I. By June, she will be a nurse and I'll be a speech-language pathologist. Yay! So close, yet so far away...
Anna opening gifts: the baby cocoon! So cute! I can't wait to see London in it.
Isaac evidently felt a little overwhelmed during the shower. Both he and Louisa stayed up throughout although they both usually take a nap around that time. If you can't tell, he's screaming into the couch.
Isaac had fun playing with Louisa! I didn't get a really good picture of the two of them together, for whatever reason.. It seems I always forget to take pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment