And, Lucia, I tried to ask Isaac what he wanted to be for Halloween and he has three ideas so far: butterfly, Halloween, and spoon. What do you want to be for Halloween? :)
Friday, November 12, 2010
self soothing
Sometimes, Mamas have to take a little break and well, use the restroom or something. Isaac found a way to keep himself company during the 2 minutes I was gone. The pillow in question is normally up by the other one.
Isaac is really becoming aware of the state of his diaper. When he woke up this morning, he said "Hi" and then he said "bibi" (which is ever so slightly different from "baby" that probably only Mama can tell which it is). When I didn't change his diaper right away, he got the wipes, and repeated his request. This is good. Maybe Malachai gave him some tips when we went over there.
And, Lucia, I tried to ask Isaac what he wanted to be for Halloween and he has three ideas so far: butterfly, Halloween, and spoon. What do you want to be for Halloween? :)
And, Lucia, I tried to ask Isaac what he wanted to be for Halloween and he has three ideas so far: butterfly, Halloween, and spoon. What do you want to be for Halloween? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Interesting, Lou just started doing that, too. She says words like 'wet, dirty, wipes, poop, and change' a lot and will go grab the wipes when she's wet and even lay down for us. I am glad too because it shows an awareness that might mean potty training? Yet, I'm not convinced because she doesn't like to sit on the potty. I think she just recognizes that it's uncomfortable and the toddler in her is coming out saying 'no, I will not stand for this!' :) Good luck with Issac's first potty training steps, if you should take them! Lou was interested in her little potty for about a week but now I can't get her to sit on it! :/
ReplyDelete