Isaac laughed in his sleep this morning. Perhaps he was thinking of playing with Papa yesterday before going to bed. For some reason, that sweet little laugh has put Mama in an inexplicably good mood this morning!
I'm also glad that Isaac seems to be over the throw-up bug he had. It was a short duration thing, but it's never ever fun when your sweet baby is throwing up. Mama had it too, on Sunday, then Isaac on Tuesday, and he stayed home Wednesday in the land of breastmilk and quinoa (ninwa).
Isaac also showed me he knows how to say "elbow" now. He really knows most body parts and can say a lot of them now. Just prior to the throwing up sickness, we took a bus ride, just for fun, since Isaac likes buses so much. Life has been relaxed the past 36 hours or so, and it does make me wish for break that much more.....
That is adorable! I can just picture him giggling in his sleep :) I think I was talking in my sleep this morning... but anyway, I was so sad to hear that you all got sick! And no, it's never fun watching your baby feel bad. But you say he's over it? It's nice that he still can nurse for comfort. I hope you all get better for good - ASAP!
ReplyDeleteLoving all of the updates! Glad to hear you and Isaac are feeling better now. :)
ReplyDelete