Saturday, April 28, 2012

etcetera etcetera etcetera

Just another assortment of pictures...

The weird little mushrooms have sprouted again, this time through the top of my Thai basil plant's container.Giant fungus indicator? I think so. 

 Our neighbor Karl was mowing his lawn this morning. Isaac was enthralled by his ride-on lawnmower and kept running out to watch him mow the grass. Karl let Isaac take a ride on his scooter later. Such a nice neighbor, and such a well-maintained yard. He said "It's not what it used to be" but hey, I'm still impressed.
After this, we went to Saturday Market, and I got some baby artichokes which I have just steamed and which gave off a smell like incense as they cooked. Very nice.
 We also got to go to the duck park today. Papa finally thought to take some pictures of Isaac. And, yes, I cut his hair during the week. It looks better now that it has been washed once (as is the case in all these photos). Before that we had a little faux-hawk going on.

Just enjoying the sunnier days of spring! Oh, and the post title, well, we watched "The King and I", the old version, earlier this week too. Nothing like a good old musical.

No comments:

Post a Comment