Sometimes I really like silence. It is really relaxing for me. I don't understand when people go to the park and play music from their phone the whole time. It is nice to disconnect and enjoy a quieter environment (minus squealing or screaming kids, which I think at this point is becoming kind of like the ocean in Newport to me - I don't hear it as much anymore), or at least a natural sound environment (minus the car noise that is ever present in Eugene).
Here is Isaac trying out a new art form. I don't think he had done watercolors before... at least not at home. I don't think I saw any come home from daycare. Despite being a very active and joyful child, Isaac definitely has many moments of quiet focus throughout the day. We can spend half an hour each doing our own activities sometimes. Isaac has always been a big lover of books - although he does prefer that I read them to him.
This break is going by too fast.
That boy does love to paint! Look at that concentration....
ReplyDelete