Sunday, July 7, 2013

California: the return to Oregon

Finally all caught up on our California trip pictures!!! These are from the trip back. I'm glad I could get these up before our next out-of-state trip next weekend, to a cousin's wedding!

A picture in front of Mt. Shasta

 Papa and Sonia taking a little rest
 True running is when both feet leave the ground. Several times now people have commented that Isaac is "the future Steve Prefontaine" (kind of a big deal around here) because he is such a fast runner. 
 Isaac and I took a little walk on a path by the river.
 Sonia wanted to go back to California, but we had to take I-5 north instead.
A wonderful trip - our first family trip to California and first out-of-state trip with Miss Sonia!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures and if Isaac is like Uncle Mikey, Compaore will be in the history books replacing Prefontaine.....like how it used to be all Mark Spitz, now Michael Phelps has taken his place....
    Isaac Compaore, the REAL FAST runner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I love that picture of you and the kids Gina in front of the mountain. Good job Henri.

    ReplyDelete