Sunday, July 21, 2013

G + H x 2 = I + S

 When we were in Seattle last weekend and went down to the waterfront, we just had to recreate this photo that we both liked...

now that there are twice as many of us! 

I think I may actually like the second one better!

Only when I put them side by side did I realize that we sat in the right hand sculpture this time and the left hand one last time... I think the original was around New Year's 2008, right before we got married. (That was an interesting New Year's. It was fun, but we went to some African party and the men and women were hanging out separately and I ended up having to watch some awful quality (sound and acting) Nigerian soap opera...)

Coming very soon - the rest of the pictures from our recent trip to Seattle for Pat and Joanne's wedding! 

1 comment:

  1. I love these before and after pictures!! What a fun time you had reminiscing! You could go there every several years and take the same picture. Like we do by the bridge.

    ReplyDelete