Friday, July 12, 2013

June miscellany

Here are some various pictures from June, as I prepare to clear off the SD card (finally!!) for our big trip tomorrow.

Isaac with Papa and Sonia

 In Newport, at the library after story time. Good choice to have a train table, Newport Public Library. It is a big hit.
 Importantly, when London came over we had a nap with everyone at the same time. I actually took care of four kids at the same time that day, and although I know many people who do it everyday and are pros at it, I have to say, it wasn't too bad for a short period of time. Maybe because the two extra kids (London and Isaac's friend Milo) were between the ages of Isaac and Sonia. For some reason when kids are significantly older than Isaac, it kind of stresses me out. I feel like I don't know what to do with them yet... unless of course they would like some speech therapy ;) I'm sure having four kids everyday is a bit more work than just having them for four hours. But let me say, I appreciate my sweet little niece a lot. She is such a good one.
 Isaac was transferred to the couch later, and moved into this position. Why anyone would choose to sleep this way is beyond me.
 We also went to the Eugene Pro Rodeo's Kids' Day. I was hoping we could go to the actual rodeo, but then Papa wasn't really into the idea and I forgot to go. I had a feeling that if I didn't go on the 3rd or make definite plans for it on the 5th, that it wouldn't happen. And, I was correct. Still, we go to see some Texas longhorns and some draft horses. I think Isaac would have enjoyed the rodeo and I really do hope we can go next year, even if it is just me and Isaac and Sonia. I feel like it would probably be more manageable with Sonia next year.
Wow, because the lack of space on the SD card has severely restricted my photo-making, we are now entirely caught up! You can check out petite compaore for some pictures of Sonia! (There are more, because obviously she is changing faster). 

1 comment:

  1. I think Isaac sleeps like that because he needs to get more blood to his fast running feet.

    ReplyDelete