What else have we been up to these past couple of days? Isaac has been enjoying his new little bathrobe after every bath.
He opened his first bank account and got a piggy bank with a dollar.
He posed for the camera with his new Pooh bear.
And learned how to hold on to the swing, with a little help.
Isaac has also been making "raspberries" lately. Those are the ones where you go "bbbbbbbb" with your lips and get spit everywhere. They're pretty fun.
Also, he HATES the garbage truck, just like his Mama. I will actually walk down a different street to avoid the garbage truck, although I don't know why precisely I hate it so much. I used to also hate the sirens in the Loyalty Days Parade when I was little. Anyway, we were going towards Borders for our morning walk and the garbage truck pulled into Carl's Jr and maneuvering around. He started crying and screaming until I crossed the street. So, not only does Isaac prefer flora and fauna to cars, but he has a strong aversion to big, scary, loud trucks. That's alright. I always wanted a little scientist.
TOO Precious!!!! We had to laugh out loud to the different poses of Isaac, caught by the clever photographer.
ReplyDelete