For anyone who wants to know, apraxia is the loss of ability to execute complex motor sequences, such as dressing oneself, eating, or speaking intelligibly.
Isaac decided to take a cooking class from our chef de cuisine, but I think he'll need to practice a little before he can do it by himself.
And finally, I was taking Isaac's clothes out of the closet to start boxing up the ones he can't wear right now. I was excited to find that this cute sleeper that my cousins sent Isaac is actually a 3 month size. I figured he had better start wearing it now, and it is sooo cute! He looks like a little woodland elf with the hat on! He is going to wear it a lot now. In fact, I might save it after he grows out of it because you never know what the gender of future children might be. And green is kind of neutral. Girls can wear green.
Isaac has had a lot of gas lately too. I'm not sure why that is. Strangely, though, he isn't crying as much as he used to. Today, he was making these high-pitched squeak noises in addition to his usual repertoire. Very interesting.
He is becoming a huge fan of walks too.
He is becoming a huge fan of walks too.
Definitely like the little green outfit! So cute! I can't believe how much older he looks already... and the weight gain! Wowza! :)
ReplyDelete