We are in the process of moving. Thank goodness for family and fictive kin!
Everything is a bit in disarray so I have no pictures for you right now.
However, Isaac has been joining his hands together at midline now quite regularly. Also, he has started suddenly staying awake for up to 2.5 hours at a time before he needs a nap. It's quite a jump from 1.5 hours like he was doing last week. Tomorrow we are going down to Eugene again and plan to stay through the weekend. Hopefully we can go through most of those boxes and start feeling like life is little more organized!
Isaac's new favorite game: mountain-climbing. This is where he takes his little steps (reflexive? It's hard to tell... we don't think so.) and climbs up, up, up your chest to your shoulders. Twice now, he has given a little shriek of joy when he reaches the top. Perhaps I can have someone catch this on video sometime. It is so sweet.
Last night Isaac pinned me between himself and the wall. That little snugglebug. I love him more every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment