Well, Isaac is experimenting with the loudness of his voice now. And, interestingly, he started turning over from back to tummy last Friday (Sept. 11). Now he's doing it all the time and I'm worried to leave him on the bed when I change him even though he is perpendicular to the edge. He also turned onto his tummy last night to sleep towards the morning. He slept in pretty late - until 9 am! Sleepy boy. I have some videos but again the USB cords are separated from the cameras so they will come later. Or I will hook up my laptop if I ever get a spare moment in this crazy last week before orientation for grad school.
I have to go to bed soon because it is just about time for little boy to go to bed and I am pretty tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment