Ever since yesterday Isaac has all of a sudden started grabbing his toes. It is so fun. Last night he also stayed up ridiculously late until 10:30 pm or so. It was a little extra frustrating because I started trying to get him to go to sleep at 9. When you keep getting roundhouse kicked for hours while someone is eating for way too long, your temper runs a little short. Henri finally took him for a few minutes because I didn't know what to do anymore. Finally, sometime after 10:30, he fell asleep. I'm not sure which of us fell asleep first.
Isaac has now developed an interest in moving things, such as people running, cars, and people on bikes. I'm glad - it seems like a healthy thing to be interested in at this age. It also comes in handy when we are waiting for the bus.
I made gnocchi today, and I think Henri is home. So, we are going to fill our little bellies up.
those are the cutest little feet!
ReplyDelete