I'm skipping my classes this afternoon. But, Isaac is sick so that's my reason. He can't stay at daycare all day and expose all the other babies. Still no time for pictures. Three things:
1. Not to be overly proud, but I'm starting to think the babies in our family are just cuter than other babies. Not that the other babies are ugly. Ours are just cuter. By ours I means the Hurliman, Capri and Compaore sides. I don't know about the other ones.
2. I'm trying to take my cousin's observation from Mother Teresa to heart: "We can do no great things, only small things with great love" or something like that. But, instead of applying it to so-called menial tasks, which I would frankly rather be doing, I'm going to try to apply it to my attitude about grad school. I've been feeling pretty negative about the whole thing and I need to remind myself that it's not something I should just quit. It's just so hard with a little guy when you are always worried that someone is not doing as good of a job as you could be doing. How handy it would be to be in three places at once. I feel like I've been getting pretty close to that lately.
3. I wish I could talk more about what we're doing in clinic, but, it's confidential. So you won't be hearing much about that. It is fun though. That much I can say!
For now, I'm going to just enjoy the afternoon with my little sweet boy.
1. You know how I feel about babies... and I think Isaac is the best and cutest baby in the world... so there must be something extra special about the Capri and Compaore blend! :)
ReplyDelete2. I'm glad you're hanging in there with grad school and all. I'm sure its tough, but I'm always in impressed by your ability to always see the positive side of things and achieve so much. It will be a great example for Isaac as he is growing up. :) (Was that too cheesy??)
3. I'm glad school is fun, even if we don't get to know why!