Sunday, October 11, 2009

swing low







Isaac went to the big park with Papa today and I was called to come over and take some videos and pictures. It was actually pretty nice outside, so it was good to take a little break from studying.

We found out that he can swing by himself. He seemed to enjoy it.



There was a video of me swinging Isaac, but I decided that was unnecessary to post. I'm thinking if I look this dumb with my own kid, I should probably tape myself in therapy so I can see what stupid expressions pass over my face and try to control them in the future. My face is definitely overly expressive when I don't mean for it to be. No surprise that Isaac can make a million faces.

Then he rode on the bouncy toys.








And then, when he got home, he did some reading, writing, and 'rithmetic.


Isaac's poop turned normal again, after going through a lovely spectrum of dark brown, green, dark yellow, and then normal. The whole thing was just bizarre to me though. I have no idea why he had black poop. He seemed a little more fussy than usual today, but no fever or vomiting, so I'm just attributing it to chance. If anyone wants to see a picture of black tarry baby poop, I did actually take one. For the sake of everyone reading this, I won't post it though. If you want it you'll just have to email me or something.

I forgot to mention, when I was talking about all of Isaac's cute genes, that of course the DeBen side lent some really cute genes to the pool too.

Here's Great-grandpa Wally when he was little! Isn't it funny how there's a resemblance? I love it! When you see pictures of me at age 5 or my grandma at age 5, we looked almost exactly the same. In fact, you can trick my younger siblings into saying it's me. I think it would be fun to see some baby pictures of Papa too.
Okay, maybe some more studying before bed. Little Isaac is of course already sleeping, but he might get hungry soon!

1 comment:

  1. Isaac is too too cute! His hair ... I love it! Uncle Wally and Isaac kind of do look alike. He has the hair too. Funny how he looks like his baby picture.

    ReplyDelete