Sunday, January 10, 2010

Go Beavs!



Isaac went to his first Beavers game tonight, compliments of Papa's co-worker, whose husband is an assistant coach. It was the men's basketball Civil War game here in Eugene, and, as you can guess, we dressed in orange and black and headed over there. The first time there was a loud cheer, Isaac started crying, but after that, he really got into the game! (Okay, I'm bummed because the video I wanted to upload is just a little bit too big... How sad.) Oh, and we won.

3 comments:

  1. Only 5 seconds of video? :( I think I am getting spoiled seeing more video time of Isaac, but the 5 seconds was great and worth every second!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know.. the other one was so cute but it was bigger than the file size limit. Maybe I can edit it to make it smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have internet! I can read your blog! I love Isaac's hat. So adorable. He is getting SO BIG!

    ReplyDelete