Lately, I'd have to say I agree. It's not that it's not fun and interesting and intellectually stimulating, it's just still a lot of effort for me since I still have so much to learn. Oh, and it is busy. Really busy.
Old picture from that Civil War game the Beavers won. They gave Isaac these cheering things as we left. Don't worry, he didn't use them during the game. He was rooting for the right team.
Here's Isaac and I standing together. I think it's fun to pretend he can stand.
And here he is taking his first drink from his silver cup Papa's brother's in-laws sent him.I realize this post is a little crazy, like my schedule, but here is one last video of Isaac playing with this toy we borrowed from Aunt Christy a few weeks ago. It was very susceptible to tipping backwards though, so we thought we'd better give it back until he was ready. He loved it though, and I think he was a little disappointed when we exchanged it.
What a fun post! I know you are super busy now, so that was a treat to get a little glimpse of things, and you maintain a good sense of humor. I love that little walker....that was so cute!
ReplyDeleteDear Isaac,
ReplyDeleteWow! Mike and I are wondering; will you beat your cousin in walking? :) That would be pretty amazing if you did! You are getting so big and of course, cuter by the day. Hopefully we'll get to see you again soon. In fact, I wonder if you'll be able to come up for Louisa's 1 year birthday party next month? We will have to talk to your parents about it, we know they are busy but we would love to see you!
love, your godparents and Lou