The other day we went to the library to find some good books, and someone commented that Isaac was a "little princess." They then corrected themselves, "Oh, uh, prince?" Yeah.... I guess that just means he's pretty? I was carrying him like so, which may have sparked the comment.

He even makes Papa carry him like that though.

Isaac's first tooth has definitely broken the surface all the way across now, and I tried to get pictures.
And I tried.
And I tried some more.
So I took a video, hoping you could catch a glimpse of it.
I don't think it shows up. :( But, you can see him talking. And here below is a video of Isaac with a new borrowed safer push-toy. The wind is really howling outside so hopefully our power doesn't go out right now. It's been flickering the past few minutes..
Does anyone else have names they call their babies that are kind of mean but kind of not because you only use it in a joking way? I call Isaac "milkbreath" from time to time because sometimes his breath just smells so good - like milk. Usually it goes like this:
Mama: "Hey there milkbreath."
Isaac: "Hahahaha" (breathing out more milkbreath)
I can't see the videos (:
ReplyDeleteGINA! I am officially a follower of your blog. Creepy? Maybe. But would you expect less of me? I think not. Anyway, Isaac is absolutely adorable, and it's great to be able to kind of, sort of keep up with you--in a slightly creeper stalkerish sort of way, of course. Miss you!
ReplyDelete