Thursday, January 28, 2010

in the crib!


Luckily, Isaac and Papa are both skinny so they can wear the same coat when they go out together!



Isaac slept in his very own bed this Monday night and every night since then he has been sleeping there at least part of the night. I was worried that he wouldn't like it but he seems to be quite happy, as you can see below! He is a little sick right now, but we went to get him checked out and he does not have an ear infection, just a sore throat. However, he is 19 lbs 1.5 oz now! Yay! So now I can call him a 19-pounder.

1 comment:

  1. THAT, was too precious!! I could have watched several more minutes of that happy boy;) Thanks for posting that blog with your super busy schedule! I hope his little throat is feeling better soon...:(

    ReplyDelete