Tuesday, January 4, 2011

backlog 2010: thanksgiving

I have a lot of pictures I haven't posted, so I'm going to start working on that, hopefully get them posted soon! Here is the only one I got from Thanksgiving. My great-grandfather (Avou) would do this to me too and I also loved it!


We kind of hit up one of the day-after-Thanksgiving sales. Nothing crazy, just a few pajama sets for Isaac and socks for Papa. But we saw Santa. Not that Isaac was all that impressed.

You see, Isaac prefers playing with the air pump with Boompa and Uncle Mikey aka Bunky.

And then a few random pictures from Auntie Anna's other baby shower. Cake and Anna.


I'll put some more of the pictures up soon, but this way you can start enjoying some of the pictures today! Oh, and here is Isaac reading about nutrition for your child. He was interested in making nutritious choices.

1 comment:

  1. I had almost forgot about the Boompa/Isaac air pump experience-funny!

    ReplyDelete