Thursday, January 27, 2011

yeah yeah yeah

The last few days, Isaac has started saying "yeah". I can't really describe how happy it makes me feel after being bombarded with "no" only for the past six months! Every time he says it I just smile.

He also may have said his first three word utterance! I'm not sure though. It was "see school bus". I'm not sure whether or not to count it because I don't know if school bus is one word to him or what... He does say bus by itself though, but, well, hard to be sure. Probably it's going to be like his "first two word utterance", which was about 6-7 months before he really started using two words together all the time (which he does now). Just a fluke. But, he is starting to know a lot of words and remembering them. Just this evening, for example: "dedi" (jelly), "fas" (floss), "bass" (bath), "yeah" (:)) And right now: Mama moto.

nai nait

No comments:

Post a Comment