Isaac pooped in the potty 3 times and peed in the potty 3 times yesterday! Needless to say, it made my day. I'm hoping he truly can follow in his cousin Malachai's footsteps. It would be awesome if he could be potty trained before he was 2. Or by the time he was 2. Or somewhere right around there. I was just overjoyed at having at least 3 less diapers to change yesterday.
I also found the battery charging dock (we went to Newport yesterday) for one of my cameras, so will be able to take and post pictures again, soon. Life is looking up. It will be looking up even more after I completely overhaul my terrible introduction to my Evidence-Based Project paper and turn it in before 9 am tomorrow. I should have taken the advice of my first reviewer more to heart, because the second reviewer was harsher.... Ah well, live and learn, and repeat.
So... it isn't April first, so does that mean I can believe this post??? :) Haha. Yay for Gina and yay for Isaac!
ReplyDeleteYay!!
ReplyDelete