We are back in Redmond for a visit to Baby Princess London. She is getting even bigger! (Although she's still really tiny.) Here are a few more recent pictures. When we get back home tomorrow, maybe I'll put up a few from when we visited 2 weeks ago. Then everything will just be really confusing... You see, there's a reason I'm still posting my backlog of pictures... I can't find the battery charger for my camera. So, I can only access the pictures I've already taken. Luckily Nana is over here and has her camera so we could take a few more (and I could borrow the pictures she's taken recently).
These next two videos are another reason I needed to post. The first one is from our first visit, two weeks ago, and the second one is from today. I know there's a name for this stage of pretend play but I've forgotten it. It's so cute though!
No comments:
Post a Comment