We went to London Reese's baptism this last weekend. I don't have too many pictures because I was in the ceremony (Papa and I got to be godparents! Yay! We love our new little god-daughter!) and my camera is not the best, so no one picked it up and shot away for me. Someone else, somewhere, has very good photos though, so don't worry.

Yeah, even the one picture I had of the little family did not turn out.
I have one picture that did turn out! Four generations of women who wore the same baptismal gown: Grandma, Nana, Auntie Anna, and now London! Grandma was baptised 74 years before almost to the day: March 17! All of us were baptised in this gown, including Isaac.

Isaac got to spend some time with Boompa too, doing his favorite activity.


It was a great weekend overall. We enjoyed being with the family that could make it, and Auntie Anna and Uncle Matt had a great reception afterwards with their beautiful new table that Matt's younger sister made!
Pops loved the stump cutting video. We had a fun weekend together!
ReplyDelete