I am of course avoiding doing an assignment that I have to do but want to pretend I don't have to do. So, I was looking back at old pictures of Isaac and seeing if he had gotten skinnier. I think he has gotten skinnier since the summer. But, then I looked at his newborn pictures, and by golly, he was skinny back then. So I'll try to stop worrying and just be happy about the little things, like that he ate a bunch of bread before going to bed tonight! He has been really good about trying new things though, lately, so that has been great!
One of my professors suggested I videotape language samples of Isaac now so I can use them if I ever teach a class. I don't know why that hadn't dawned on me before now, but of course now I'm trying to videotape him a lot. A bonus is that my old Casio uses a lot less memory per minute of recording!
Um, there was nothing deep and profound in that post at all. I'm sorry. It's too late/early in the day, I suppose.
I loved that video! Grandpa Wally will be happy to see another lefty in the family.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Gina!
ReplyDeleteThat made me laugh - when you said you were looking through pics to see if Isaac was skinnier. Not sure why. Maybe because it reminded me of something I would do. I think he looks really good. But Moms can't help but worry.