Life has felt a little like a blur over the last term, I guess.

Today was Mama's last day with one of her supervisors. Next Wednesday the school externship will be over, then a week of spring break! Hooray!

I know this picture is fuzzy but I liked how it captured one of Isaac's cute expressions. It also started me thinking about how he'll look when he grows up. It's so hard to really predict, but from this picture it looks like his nose might stick out a bit more, kind of like Mama's - but probably not as much? I don't know. Nose genetics are complicated, I think.

He'll always be handsome to me no matter what.

Isaac is not a morning person. No. Not at all. He always wakes up with a little whine, then moans in the not-awake voice, "Mama?"

We went on a walk this evening, Isaac and I. We walked all the way over to one of the schools I "work" at this term (it's maybe 5 blocks by 5 blocks away) and had some good adventures. I got to show Isaac "la moto" that I park by every day and think of him. Actually there are two, so I guess it should be "les moto". It's cute, because there's no car in front of that house, just the two "moto" with their Wisconsin license plates and a running stroller on the front porch.

That's about it, I guess! I still need to figure out something to give up for Lent. Hm.
Yes, he will be always handsome to Nana too.
ReplyDelete