Tuesday, May 14, 2013

collector


Isaac has been collecting little rocks and wood chips lately. Little lego pieces inevitably find their way home too. When we are walking, he will stop multiple times and stoop down: "Oh, this is a really cool rock!" He picks it up and puts it in his pocket. I keep finding more rocks in every load of laundry. 
 He just wants Sonia to be his same age so they can play together more. Since she is sitting up now though, she is able to play more than she was able to just a few weeks ago.

"Why is this ball on my head?" wonders Sonia.
In other news, Isaac's bottle is going away now. As in right now. I was going to wait until he turned 4 but he just flicked milk all over the house and, yes sir-ree, that is your last bottle of warm strawberry milk in your life. I hope you liked it.

1 comment:

  1. The picking up things and putting them in the pockets....sounds like Boompa to me....

    ReplyDelete